Sunday, February 15, 2009

St Andrew's Interior

The Rectory















Ife babysitting our children















Rowan
















Post breakfast council in the kitchen




















Rectory living room...still trying to figure out where to put furniture
















Emma reads in the living room
















Rectory basement
















Sanctuary front door from the inside...
















sanctuary interior




















later in the afternoon





















The side altar...our Catholic friends left a number of items.





















Morning Prayer chapel in the church building

















A wider view of the chapel

The parish hall and more coming soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these photos, Anne! I hope you're starting to feel better after having the flu. I know that when I had it, it lingered forever. As soon as I started to feel more like myself, I'd start doing more and I could tell that I wasn't as well as I thought I'd been. :)

Anonymous said...

oops! I'd clicked on the link from Anne's blog and hadn't realized that it took me directly here. :) Sorry for posting a comment to Anne here by mistake.